Personalized Treatment Plan
Supports Immune System
Physical & Emotional Care
Helps Prevent Disease
Safe & Natural
How It Works
Many conditions can be treated naturally without the use of toxic medications, prescription drugs, injections, or harmful antibiotics.
Naturopathy has been around for centuries and is the foundation of modern medicine. It’s also the core of medicine around the world, which has different categories such as botanical, nutritional, homeopathy, acupuncture, lifestyle counseling, and more.
If you wish to take more control of your health and turn to natural methods of health care, Naturopathy is your best choice.
Naturopathic medicine is a healthcare approach that blends modern scientific knowledge with traditional and natural forms of medicine. The goal is to stimulate your body’s natural healing power to treat the root causes of diseases rather than suppress symptoms.
Currently, naturopathic profession is well-positioned in the healthcare field, with more emerging research that supports therapies used by naturopathic doctors.
Naturopathy Can Help Treat Variety Conditions
Our naturopathic doctor is licensed to operate physiotherapy devices and is able to provide you with physiotherapy treatments ( for musculoskeletal conditions) along with natural remedies, vitamin intramuscular injections, intravenous vitamin therapy, and a variety of food sensitivity tests.
Conditions Naturopathy Can Treat:
- Fibromyalgia, Neuralgia
- Headaches & Migraines
- Post-Surgery Pain
- High & Low Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Thyroid Issues
- Menopause & Menstrual Cramps
- Assist with Prenatal Care
- Depression, Stress, Anxiety,Fatigue
- Weight Management, Food Allergies
- Bowel Issues, Bloating
- Stomach Ulcers, Gallbladder Issues
- & Much More
Naturopathy Guiding Principals
Naturopathy starts with employing methods and medications with minimally harmful side effects, as well as a thorough examination of the patient’s medical history for detailed diagnostics and assessment.
- Choose remedies that are safe & effective.
- Prevent future disease & deterioration of current ones
- Determine & treat the root cause of symptoms, which can be due to diet, habits, lifestyle, environment, genetics, stress, and more.
- Recognizes the uniqueness of each person and takes into account mental, emotional, genetic, environmental, social, spiritual, and other factors.
- Naturopathic doctors create treatment plans unique to each individual condition and health needs.
Diagnostics & Assessment
The Initial Assessment with a naturopathic doctor is typically 1 to 1.5 hours and includes a detailed assessment of your and your family’s medical history, diagnosis of disease, and a physical exam.
Our doctor will need to account for your family medical history, lifestyle, stressors, past accidents or injuries, and the significant events in your life that can affect your health and well-being. Any additional information can be relevant.
All medical reports, such as blood test results, MRIs, X-rays, or scans, can be used during the assessment. Naturopathic doctors can order some necessary tests or request information from your medical practitioner as well.
Intravenous Vitamin Therapy (I.V.)
Our body needs a boost to help keep us healthy. In some cases, taking supplements is not enough or just doesn’t get the job done. Intravenous therapy helps with nutrient deficiencies, improves health, helps fight infections, detoxes your liver, strengthens your immune system, helps with weight loss, increases energy, and much more.
Detoxification of our system is important for the proper function of our organs in order to keep us healthy. It helps with acute and chronic conditions such as IBS, allergies, asthma, weak immune system, indigestion, ulcers, arthritis, chronic hepatitis, hypertension, migraines, toxic liver, chronic fatigue syndrome, and much more.
Herbs are beneficial for our systems and have special properties to help with relaxation, promote blood circulation, detoxify our bodies, decrease pain and inflammation, destroy bacteria and viruses, provide nutrients, and much more.
Weight Loss Program
Weight gain doesn’t always mean you are overeating, sometimes it has to do with hormonal imbalance, high cholesterol, diabetes, stress, thyroid issues, genetics, and constant dieting (which destroys your organ function and other systems).
Specialized tests can be ordered to determine the root cause. Afterward, a specialized treatment or diet plan can be tailored based on your test results.
Good health is linked to eating the right foods, minimizing exposure to toxins, and maintaining hormone and immune system balance. Getting these tests done will help with finding the root cause of your condition, and develop a detailed treatment plan & diet, based on genes and sensitivity towards foods you eat. RMA FST™ – IgG Food Sensitivity Test, a report looking at up to 222 foods.
TEST OVERVIEW: The RMA FST™ IgG Food Sensitivity Test Has 3 Options for Testing IgG Antibodies.
- RMA FST™ Enhanced:Tests for 222 different foods. This panel is FOR patients who eat less meat, wheat, and refined sugar.
- RMA FST™ Vegetarian: Tests over 160 different foods including all of the vegetarian foods offered in the Enhanced panel, as well as dairy and eggs, but excluding fish/seafood and meat.
- RMA FST™ Basic: Tests 125 foods, including the most common food sensitivities in all categories: milk (cow, goat, and sheep), eggs, corn, and wheat. For more information DOWNLOAD RMA FST™ Panel Options PDF.
When to Get Tested?
You can develop food sensitivity & allergy at any age. You should speak with your healthcare provider if you have the following ongoing symptoms:
- Systemic: fever, fatigue, chills, sweating, weakness, puffiness.
- Skin: itching, redness, swelling, and rashes.
- Brain: mood and memory disturbances, behavioral problems.
- Lungs: bronchitis and asthma symptoms.
- Musculoskeletal: Joint pain, muscle stiffness, swelling.
- Digestive tract: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, gas, bloating.