Migraines & Headaches
Fight Viruses and Infections
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Muscle Spasms & Cramps
Sinus & Respiratory Issues
How It Works
Intravenous vitamin therapy involves delivering vitamins and other nutrients directly into the bloodstream via a needle and a drip. This allows for quick and efficient absorption of nutrients by the body.
IV therapy can be used to treat variety of medical and other conditions, including fatigue, immune system deficiencies, and dehydration.
It can also be used to boost overall health and well-being. Vitamin Infusion cocktail with Glutathione, Vitamins, Mineral, Amino Acids, and other essential elements, used in IV Therapy can vary depending on the individual’s needs and goals. The treatment is typically administered in a medical setting under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
Prevention & Treatment for Flu & Common Cold
It is common to experience symptoms like headache, chills, cough, fever, loss of appetite, muscle aches, fatigue, runny nose, watery eyes, and an irritated throat when one has the flu or the common cold.
To reduce the severity and duration of illness as well as prevent complications, it is advisable to maintain a healthy immune system by adjusting to the changing seasons.
Intravenous Vitamin Therapy (I.V.) can help support your immune system with natural and proven treatments that work to reduce your risk of getting sick.
Our body can naturally respond to viruses, but the defense may weaken if not enough vitamins, nutrients, minerals & amino acids are present in our system. Therefore, boosting our immunity with needed ingredients and maintaining a nutritious diet will benefit your health. Also, being a bit more cautious and maintaining a good hygiene level with a good hand wash never hurt anyone.
Conditions IV Therapy Can Help With
Medical & other conditions I.V. Therapy can help you with
- Migraines & Headaches
- Viruses & Infections
- Chronic Fatigue
- Muscle Spasms
- Pain Management
- Sinus & Respiratory Issues
- Thyroid Issues
- Cardiovascular Issues
- Lung Disease
- Skin Conditions (Acne, Eczema)
- Stress & Anxiety
- Seasonal Allergies
- Arthritis Pain
- Hangover Relief
- Energy Boost
- Improve Hydration
- Boost Immune & Metabolic System
- Detoxify Organs & Cells
- Improve Hormonal Balance
- & Much More
Find out more about the therapy’s ingredients and injections before you proceed with the treatment.
- Vitamin B1: Helps with nervous system, brain, muscles, heart, stomach & intestines.
- Vitamin B2: Promotes growth & overall health by breaking down carbohydrates, proteins & fats to generate energy.
- Vitamin B3: Treats respiratory & vascular disorders, aids in blood circulation, improves brain function & boosts memory.
- Vitamin B5: Helps convert food you eat into energy.
- Vitamin B6: Helps with mood regulation. Necessary for creating neurotransmitters that regulate emotions, including serotonin, dopamine & more.
- B Complex Vitamins: Has direct impact on your energy levels, brain function & cell metabolism. Helps prevent infections & supports/promotes cell health.
- Folic Acid: Helps your body produce & maintain new cells (red blood cells).
- Multi-Minerals Complex: Used to treat/prevent vitamin deficiency due to a poor diet, illnesses, or during pregnancy.
- Magnesium: Helps regulate muscle & nerve function, blood sugar levels, blood pressure, making protein, bone & DNA.
- Zinc: Helps immune system fight off invading bacteria & viruses.
- Chromium: Essential trace mineral that improves insulin sensitivity, and enhances protein, carbohydrate & lipid metabolism.
- Calcium: Helps build & protect your bones. Also helps with blood clots, muscles & heart.
- Selenium: Important for reproduction, thyroid gland function, DNA production & protecting our body from damage caused by free radicals & infection.
- Glutathione: A powerful antioxidant that our body naturally produces. Its levels decrease with age, stress, and when we have too much toxins in our bodies.
- Hydrochloric acid: Helps body break down, digest, and absorb nutrients such as protein. Also eliminates bacteria & viruses in the stomach.
- Vitamin C: Necessary for growth, development & repair of all body tissues. Helps with bodily functions, formation of collagen, absorption of iron, immune system, wound healing & maintenance of cartilage, bones, & teeth.
- B12 & Vitamin D Intramuscular Injections: Helps keep your nerve and blood cells healthy & make genetic material in all cells. Helps with inflammation, lessens respiratory infection & improves immune function.
Myers’ Cocktail Infusion
As seasons change, our immune system weakens & becomes more susceptible to viruses, infections, & other bacteria.
Good health maintenance all year round will help keep you healthy & less prone to infections. It also reduces symptoms & duration of illness.
Vitamins, nutrients, minerals & amino acids are needed to maintain good health.
Myers’ Cocktail Infusion increases blood concentration with essential vitamins & minerals for your cells & metabolism. Healthy cells are vital to our overall health!
Why Choose I.V. Therapy?
Many health conditions are associated with digestion, such as bloating, indigestion, food sensitivity & allergies.
This means your body has a hard time absorbing vitamins & nutrients that are required to maintain good health. IV-administered nutrients bypass our digestive system & are immediately absorbed into the bloodstream & cells, making it an ideal therapy for a variety of health concerns.
About IV Vitamin Therapy
The IV bag contains a liquid mixture of vitamins & minerals that are distributed into your vein (usually in your forearm) through a small catheter with a syringe. The infusion usually takes about 30 minutes to an hour.
Vitamins that are taken orally, get broken down in your stomach and are limited in absorption (usually around 50%). However, when given through an IV, they are absorbed faster and at a higher percentage (90%).
Patients usually report increased energy, improvement in concentration & better resistance to colds and flu.
Nutrition & Diets
A detailed assessment of your medical history will be performed (can take up to one hour). You can also address any concerns regarding your health with our naturopathic doctor during your appointment.
A unique combination of vitamins & other needed ingredients will be added to the IV for your treatment. You will be comfortable in our reclining armchair and can take a nap.
You can also visit our Naturopathy Page for more information on how it can help you on your journey to better health.