POINTS TO CONSIDER
Your goal should not be to lose weight, it should be to get rid of fat, cellulite, saggy skin, and tone your body. You can lose pounds, but your fat and cellulite will stay. By maintaining at least, somewhat of a healthy lifestyle with a decent diet and exercise should help you keep in shape.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This device has to be used in combination with Infrared Body Wrap & Compression Therapy for best results!
Ultrasonic Cavitation is a cosmetic procedure and is intended to assist with weight loss, fat burning, toning, and slimming down.
Here is a basic step-by-step breakdown of how this machine works:
- Ultrasonic cavitation uses sound and heat waves to break apart fat cells and cellulite in your body.
- Ultrasound waves are sent deep into the layers of your skin, causing vibrations.
- Tiny cavities/vapor bubbles are formed between the fat cells, creating pressure as they expand and break apart from each other and are dislodged from your dermal layers.
- The pressure that is created ends up liquefying those fat cells, thereby releasing the contents of the cells into the blood.
- The body processes the fatty acids using the lymphatic system and removes them from your system in various ways.
- This technology stimulates collagen regeneration, promotes digestion, removes fine lines, promotes anti-aging and skin rejuvenation.