Swedish Massage is widely practiced all over the world and is the foundation for sports, deep tissue, aromatherapy and other popular types of massages.
Massage therapist will perform mild, moderate or deeper strokes on you back, arms, legs, neck and other body parts which target soft tissues and muscles for pain relief and relaxation.
It also helps to decrease levels of the stress hormone and stimulate immune system to help fight colds and flu.
Swedish massage is suited for people interested in relaxation and tension relief.
It can be very helpful for people who hold a lot of tension in their lower back, shoulders, or neck.
BENEFITS OF SWEDISH MASSAGE
- Increase blood circulation
- Promote relaxation and bodily functions
- Flush the circulatory system
- Release tight muscles
- Restore range of motion
- Relieve pain
- Calm your nervous system
- Promote well being
- Reduce anxiety and tension in the body
- Relieve depression
- Increase energy
- Stimulate lymphatic system
- Muscle cramps/ tension and spasms
- Arthritis and sciatica
- Chronic and acute pain management
- and much more