The STEREODYNATOR 928 is a unique medical device, which uses the three-dimensional interference method.
The special characteristics are as follows:
- Three dimensional stimulation effect
- Multi-site stimulation effect
- Intensity dynamics
- Dynamic behavior of stimulation site coupled with endogenous/exogenous stimulation shifting
The STEREODYNATOR 928 is equipped with several programs, which automatically adjust the treatment frequency and the treatment time. Treatment frequencies are available for sedation, myokinetics, and vegetative stimulation.
The STEREODYNATOR 928 is particularly suitable for:
- Pain Therapy with interference
- Muscle toning and detoning
- Galvanization and iontophoresis
- Pelvic floor stimulation
- Treatment of urinary and fecal incontinence
- This device is also available in combination with ultrasonic therapy with continuous and impulse ultrasonic waves, which may strongly enhance the healing effect.